Sunday 25 December 2011

New Year Greetings 2012

1 comments
  
New Year Greetings 2012: Devout Christianity is wonderful. When someone wants me to a "Merry Christmas", I feel like a bit of spirit comes to me. I feel the exact same feeling when someone wants me "happy Hanukkah", "Happy Holidays" or even "happy new year."

We can take a sincere tiding for what is actually there? Someone out there who know me can offer me any desires which would-love and all of them welcome.

In this age of extreme right against the extreme left, tea against Republicans against Democrats, OWS, Christians against each other, rich against poor, etc., we can only take a week out of the year and compromise? Go to our houses and see the family and not argue?

And make sure that no matter what our income is that we help out charity in any way that we like. Believe it or not, there are more people out there who are very happy that have very little compared to those who have great wealth. Let's take a lesson from them.

1 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ApseNF