Sunday 8 May 2011

Steve Jones

0 comments

Steve Jones: Recently news about Steve Jones in this article. Following verification of Cheryl Cole as one of "The X Factor (America)" judges, came the news that Nicole Scherzinger is in collaboration with the Welsh presenter Steve Jones as co-organizers. "These 2 are fine collectively," said series Maker Simon Cowell in a argument. Scherzinger is familiar with the situation as it has been repeatedly invited to judge the United Kingdom version. Jones is new to the scene, but has allowed vast live TV in the UK as "T4 euphony" and Simon said: "As seen on television.": "Steve forever desired to work with us, I think it a true star Nicole is fantastic, I enjoyed working with her in the X factor in the Great Britain final year, she's attractive and super talented A change Scherzinger said: "I'm delighted to be invited by Simon Cowell to host The X Factor. I loved working with Simon in the United Kingdom plan, and I can't wait to see what it's to America. I am so excited about working with Steve Jones and help find a dizzying talent across the nation! "Jones spoke," I could not be happier to join the X Factor. Power to work on a daily basis out of Simon Cowell is a ambition. I've the honor of being excited about this chance to stage parties, Nicole Scherzinger, which I love. My approach to work with nations, but just never thought of these possibilities, but when I got the X Factor, I've a chance lepto. New appearance started taping the 1st round of judges Sunday, May 8. Cole, LA Reid and Cowell would be part of the jury, collectively with the fourth judge, which hasn't yet been declared. It's said that Paula Abdul "lasts" of contract negotiations. Effort the round will carry on until May 26 in Dallas and the appearance would premiere in September.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ApseNF