Friday 7 October 2011

Alex Rodriguez Is the Devil

0 comments
Alex Rodriguez Is the Devil: It is a nice word for what it is. At least according to most people I ran across this morning. Loser garbage, neck, back is the clean version. The writers are taking their hacks too. The one good swing he had in that bases loaded at bat” that’s the best swing he’s had all series,” said Ron Darling–the pitch he fouled back, that’s the one that hurts. He’s their most expensive player so the criticism comes with the territory. Last night, the Yanks were right there, and I kept waiting for the moment when we could all scream and yell with delight. It never came. Reminded me of the old joke about the sadist and the masochist masochist said, "Hit me, and beat me," Sadique said: "No"Alex Rodriguez Is the Devil:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ApseNF