Monday 26 September 2011

The Sly Stone

0 comments
The Sly Stone: The economic downturn has affected the unit veteran singer Sly Stone who lives out of a car. During the height of his career, the legend of funk, eccentric owner of a large mansion in Los Angeles in Beverly Hills, and four years ago moved to Napa Valley a "compound" with a vineyard. But now he is suffering from financial problems and the stone is alive in his white van. He tells the New York Post: "I love my little caravan. I do not want a fixed direction. I cannot stand being in one place. I have to keep going." Parks 68 years the vehicle on a residential street in the neighborhood known about Crenshaw in Los Angeles, where a retired couple offering a hot meal every day and use a shower.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ApseNF