Thursday 25 August 2011

Aaliyah Remembered 10 Years After Her Death, Dame Dash

0 comments
Aaliyah Remembered 10 Years After Her Death, Dame Dash : Aaliyah's death 10 years ago stunned the nation, but not more than her boyfriend at the time that Dame dash. Terms magnetic torque have been obvious to anyone blessed enough to see them together, and Dame recently sat down with the juice in the dish at a time they shared together. "She was smart, and she grabbed me," Dash tells the juice. "I am the kind of guy who says things sometimes just to make me laugh, but she just catching jokes for me. I could not get anything before it. She had a very quick mind and a very good heart. “Both artists were at the top of their game at the time the death of Aaliyah, so they do not have much time together during their physical relationship, but the lady loved every minute of it. "The energy we created together for the people watching was a little crazy. We would be in a room full of people talking to each other and it felt like everyone was listening, but it would be just us. It would be like if we were the only ones in the room, "Dash said.”It was like something going down in history I was always with him. Every time I was around him I looked at the place. Our time together meant so much, that when we had more time; we felt that [commitment] would be the following. It was one of the best people I met. Even though I felt the pain, I would do it again. "

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ApseNF