Sunday 4 September 2011

My Heart; Doris Day

0 comments

My Heart; Doris Day: Doris Day, 87, a Hollywood icon, and the big band was a family, decorate the age of Auto Tune, and Lady Gaga in her first album of new material for 17 years. Well, not exactly a brand new: My Heart is a collection of unreleased songs on most of his son's music producer Terry Melcher, who has worked for The Byrds and the Beach Boys, and died in 2004. The tracks are 1950-1980, and vary the vibrant dance of "My Buddy" is a swinging doo wop cover of the Loving 'Spoonful to "Daydream". The mood is sweetly optimistic, bordering on saccharine: Day is a singer who makes a similar line: "Even if the weather is not really on my side", it sounds like a breeze.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ApseNF