Tuesday 7 June 2011

George Stephanopoulos

0 comments

George Stephanopoulos: This is what President Obama's former chief and current mayor of Chicago, told reporters. Rahm Emanuel defended the old chief and said he did not see a problem with a proposal for Israel's borders. I watched the entire speech. I viewed everything he said in support of Israel, with its security and safe.  And I saw the president that I worked for,” Emanuel said in an exclusive interview. “And he has been consistent about Israel security and safe, as his number one concern. Obama called out Emanuel during his AIPAC speech where he tried to clarify his sight for the Middle East. The president said the crowd he does not need his former chief of staff to tell him the best way to get re-elected is to avoid controversy that the 1967 border suggestion stirred. I asked Emanuel if any pro-Israel Democrats have a right be bothered by the suggestion that future peace agreements should look to the 1967 border map. If they can look at the speech they may see a different language I read the speech, and I saw the president himself, who pulled out of the Durban Conference. President of the UN is aware of the use of independent action. It must be made in the negotiations, "he said." And I think that the President, I worked George Stephanopoulos

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ApseNF